Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chocolate Banana and Peanut Butter Shakes!

So one thing I missed immediately was the decadence of rich, smooth milkshake! Not anymore!!! I call this my Elvis shake because of the peanut butter banana element. You can leave the peanut butter out too if you want.

I took a bunch of ripe bananas that were sitting on my kitchen island and sliced them up, dropped them in a freezer proof baggie and popped them in the freezer. When I want a shake, I pull them out, drop a decent amount in the blender, add a scoop or two of peanut butter and then add enough chocolate almond milk to cover it, blend, pour and drink! This is so good and definitely hit that spot that felt kind of empty. You won't lose weight on this one, but it sure tastes good on a warm summer day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment