Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Over

So, I survived another birthday. Went to Fresh, my favorite vegan restaurant in Toronto and had a wonderful meal topping it off with a piece of vegan fudge cake ... to die for. This life is not that hard. I don't miss bacon, chicken or even steak. I can do this ... my body is counting one me ...:)

The other night I made a basic chocolate ice cream, then just before it was done freezing I dumped in some vegan chocolate chips and some freshly toasted coconut. Now I really have to stop making this stuff because it is just too good not to eat, but damn was it good! There is a little left in the freezer. Richard has requested a strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chunks in it ... not sure I can find vegan white chocolate, but will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment